The Duckworth Prestex Verimatic combines the elegance of a cushion-case and outer railroad track with a stunning textured Black Fumé dial, bold Arabic numerals and contrasting seconds hand. It all comes together to deliver a more relaxed vibe with a classical twist, making this a watch suitable for any occasion.
The dynamic 316L stainless steel case uses a combination of brushed and polished finishes, and its restrained proportions mean that it should feel right at home on all wrist sizes.
The Verimatic's screw-down crown helps the watch achieve an impressive water resistance rating of 200-metre and protects the reliable and accurate Miyota 9039 automatic movement that beats inside.
A powerful BGW9 luminescent compound is used for the numerals and hands, so that legibility – even in low light – is impressive.
We've paired the Verimatic Black with a beautiful Italian suede leather strap to complement the textured dial, but it would look equally at home on one of our Horween Leather straps.
VERIMATIC 39MM (MODEL NUMBER D891-01)
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: hours / minutes / seconds
- Dial: Textured black fumé
- Indices: Printed with thickly applied BGW9 lume
- Hands: Brushed hour and minute hands with polished chamfer with applied BGW9 lume
- Sweep second: Brushed gold with applied BGW9 lume
- Case Diameter: 39mm (excluding crown)
- Overall Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug to Lug length: 46.5mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- 316L solid stainless steel
- Screw-in case back
- Screw-down crown with logo (polished)
- Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective underside coating
- Water resistance to 200m (330 feet)
- Miyota 9039 automatic movement
- Accuracy: -10/+30s per day