The Duckworth Prestex Verimatic combines the elegance of a cushion-case and outer railroad track with a stunning textured Orange Fumé dial, bold Arabic numerals and contrasting seconds hand. It all comes together to deliver a more relaxed vibe with a classical twist, making this a watch suitable for any occasion.
The dynamic 316L stainless steel case uses a combination of brushed and polished finishes, and its restrained proportions mean that it should feel right at home on all wrist sizes.
The Verimatic's screw-down crown helps the watch achieve an impressive water resistance rating of 200-metre and protects the reliable and accurate Miyota 9039 automatic movement that beats inside.
A powerful BGW9 luminescent compound is used for the numerals and hands, so that legibility – even in low light – is impressive.
We've paired the Verimatic Orange with a beautiful Italian suede leather strap to complement the textured dial, but it would look equally at home on one of our Horween Leather straps. If you're feeling adventurous, you could even try a contrasting light blue strap to match the seconds hand.
VERIMATIC 39MM (MODEL NUMBER D891-05)
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: hours / minutes / seconds
- Dial: Textured orange fumé
- Indices: Printed with thickly applied BGW9 lume
- Hands: Brushed hour and minute hands with polished chamfer with applied BGW9 lume
- Sweep second: Brushed blue with applied BGW9 lume
- Case Diameter: 39mm (excluding crown)
- Overall Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug to Lug length: 46.5mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- 316L solid stainless steel
- Screw-in case back
- Screw-down crown with logo (polished)
- Double domed sapphire crystal, with anti-reflective underside coating
- Water resistance to 200m (330 feet)
- Miyota 9039 automatic movement
- Accuracy: -10/+30s per day